Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Daughter and her little Sis, Plus what has been going on

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share with you this layout I created of my daughter Destiny and her Sister( her Dads youngest girl).  Destiny is on the right and her sister Rachel is the one on the left.  Rachel is only 12 and almost and tall and Destiny.


I used some Webster's Pages paper, the ribbon flowers and the flower is also from Webster's Pages.


I found this gorgeous wooden frame at Micheal's and painted it with Gesso,t he sprayed it with Homemade Glimmer Mist and then spongedon some Aqua ink to the frame until I got the color I desired. The Memories sticker I got from Hobby Lobby.



Blue Lace from DCWV.


I got this gorgeous Flower spray embellishment at Micheal's and from their Recollections Collection.


The Heart decorative paper is also from Webster's Pages and the Little butterfly sticker embellishments are also from Hobby Lobby and came in the same pack as the Memories Sticker.


My color ink is running out so it made the pic look so aqua looking.  Destiny did go this morning and get me some new ink as I needed all of them.


The big Fern die cut is from K&Company that I covered in Distressing inks and then sprayed with my homemade Glimmer Mist.


Here is a pic showing all the dimension to my page.  I love this pic of them and I should have more to share with you later, as she took some great pics when she was at her Dads last weekend.
I hope you all are having a great weekend.  My whole week has been TERRIBLE and completely Miserable.

Ok, so now on to why I have been so quite and just not myself this past week.
Monday I went for an Ultrasound I was 11.5 weeks. I had been having some very light spotting last weekend but with no pains.
Well when they did my ultrasound they found no heartbeat.  I left there and went to see my doctor.  I already knew something was TERRIBLY wrong as she was doing the ultrasound.  She didn't tell us anything  or even let us see the ultrasound screen.  When I walked  into the room at my doctors office he told me he had bad news, but I had already figured that out and cried like a baby the whole 30 minutes to my doctors office after the ultrasound.  My husband meet me to have the ultrasound and then drove me to my OB/GYN.
My doctor told me that the ultrasound showed no heartbeat and that the baby had quit growing at about 7 weeks.  So that mean't my baby had passed about a month ago.  
I then went to have blood work done to get ready for my surgery the next morning.  I went in at 5:30 am Tuesday morning to have a DNC and then have my tubes tied.  As I never want to have to go through this again.
All I can think is that the LORD has big plans for our family and maybe this happened to bring us all closer.  That is the only thing I can think of after me getting pregnant 7 years after my husband had a vasectomy, just to miscarry. 
I am doing better with each day and still in a lot of pain as I still have all this trapped air in my abdomen from having my tubes tied.
My youngest had the hardest time with it as she was the one who was the most excited.  She kept telling me it was her fault because she had been such a bad girl and didn't mind.  I had to keep telling her that it was nothing she or anyone else did it just wasn't mean't to be and that there was something bad wrong with the baby that was growing inside me that made it to where it just couldn't survive anymore.
I told her that God took it now to keep us from even more heartache and pain later as the baby would had never survived.
We are all doing a lot better, but it will take time to mend and come to terms with it all as it all happened so fast.
I know a lot of you have been worried to how I was doing and I just wanted to let you know so if I'm not around for awhile you know why.
Thank you for all your loving comments, concerns and loving thoughts.

Hugs:)
Angela

30 comments:

craftymum said...

Hi Angela

I am so sorry to hear what you and your family have been through. I can't imagine how it must feel. I sure you will all pull together and help and support each other.

All my love to you

Big, loving hugs Sarah x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oh Angela, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I was okay until you wrote about your youngest thinking it was her fault. TEARS!! All for you my friend. You and your family are in my thoughts. Sending tons of white light your way.
Big bugg huggs to you!

Anita said...

Oh sweetie! I am so sad to hear that you and your family are having to experience this difficult situation. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Big, yet gentle (((HUGS)))

Trina said...

Sorry to hear it. Prayers & hugs for you and your family...

Berry said...

Oh Angela I am so sorry for your loss I wish there was more I could say to make it better. Massive hugs to you and your family
Hugs Rebekah xx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Angela. So sorry about your baby. I know exactly how you feel, because i last my baby at 5 Month. I still cry about. Stay strong, and i pray your Family will help you go true.
Huge hugs Nat

SemSee said...

Dearest Angela, I am so deeply sorry to hear your sad news. It is so difficult at a time like this to understand God's plan but know that He is holding your hand and your heart. Big hugs to you all. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. xxx

Shannon said...

Angela, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Shannon

Brenda said...

awwww....how heartbreaking....keeping you all in prayer
what a beautiful layout...your daughters are sooo pretty...beautifully done
hugs
Brenda

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

With heavy heart I only know too well how this hurts.
My thoughts are with you all!

Dona said...

So sorry to hear this sad new. Great big hugs to you and your family.

Lina said...

Many many thoughts to you and your family. It's such a hard time you're going through, but I hope you'll come through the experience stronger and closer to each other.

Martina said...

Oh Angela....so sad news you have to share here. I am so sorry to read your news about the loss of your baby. Sending you a big hug!
Martina

Maria Therese said...

Oh I'm so sad for you ♥ Sitting here with tears in my eyes can't even imagine what you feel. I know this will make you all stronger and that you will make it through! Also love yous scrapbook page a lot!!

Jane said...

Aw Angela I'm so sorry XX
Huge hugs to you and your family xx

Renkata said...

ohhhh sweetie pie.............
sos sorry to read this.......
I just give you the most big ciber hugs ever and wish you all the best to you and your family.

Lau W said...

Oh no, i'm so sorry Angela. I think of you very much, i'm sending you a big hug my friend.
xxx

June Nelson said...

Aw Angels how sad darlin, i dont k now what to say, but you will find the strength to get over this and you have alovely suppportive family, all I can say is that I shall think about youoften and hope your ok really soon me lovely, bless your heart xxxxxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Angela sad to hear that terrible news.
Don't know what to say.
I myself do not know how that's because I have no children.
But I can imagine that it hurts a lot.
I wish you much strength in the coming period also to your hubby and family.

greetings karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

also the layout of the two sisters is gorgeous angela.
beautiful picture and a fabulous frame.

greetings karin

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Angela,
I am so very sorry to hear your news and for your loss...I wish you and your family the very best, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

My heart aches for you Angela, I am so sorry for the tribulations you have had to go thru
Thinking of you
Love Jenni xx

Sara H said...

Hi Angela,
I´m deeply sorry to hear about your terrible loss. I wish you a lot of strenght for you and your family.

Cleota said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain, I've had two miscarriages. Please take care of you and I will be praying for peace for your family.

Kerry said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry... Sending you lots of hugs to you and your family!!!

Tanya S said...

I'm so sorry Angela for your loss. I know how you feel.I lost my baby at 22weeks,actually I had to go thru 17 hrs of labor to deliver him.But I came to terms with the fact that God had a different plan for us as I think he does for you. The heartache will pass but this baby has given you something that you will discover later.I hope that make s sense.Hugs!

Emma said...

Oh Angela, my heart is breaking with you! I am so sorry that you and your family is having to go through this. Unfortunately I know how you are feeling, we have been through this 2 times while trying to have baby number 6! I wish you and your family all the strength to get through this terrible time.

Big hugs and lots of Love Angela!

Love Emma

Craftdee said...

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you all come to terms very soon and that your heartache eases. Love, Donna

Ally said...

Dearest Angela, I am so sorry to hear these sad and shocking news! I have no idea what kind of feeling it must be and I hope I will never experience this! My sister lost two babies and she was devastated. I so hope that your heartache will soon be over and also the physical pain. It makes me sad that your youngest angel thinks it's her fault that the baby passed away, bless her heart, she is such a good child and she seems to have a lovely Mummy who will heal her pain in being understanding and loving. I will light a candle for you all and it shall give you strength and love from me!
Mahoosive hugs to you all!
Alessandra

Regan said...

Oh, Angela, I am heart-broken for you and your family! I haven't stopped by in a while and I was thinking of you today. I came by to see how you were doing and what gorgeous creations you have been posting. I am saddened to see the news here. I know no words can take away your pain, but know that I am sending healing, comforting thoughts and huge hugs your way!
XX
Regan