Sunday, November 21, 2010

I finally got a chance to play with my Sweet November Fairies at All That Scraps. I love these little fairies and had planned to use them on some of my Halloween cards but with all the other stuff I had to do I never got the chance to make them into a card. So I decided to put 3 of them on a card as if they were sisters. Amy Young has some of the cutest fairies and they are so much fun to color. I'll be back later with another card to share.. a tickled pink Lil Lolita card!!!
Supplies used:
Stamps: all Digi form.. Sweet November Fairies- Jessamine, Larkspar, and Azalea
DP: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Close To My Heart- Flourish stamps, White embossing powder
Close To My Heart- Sentiments from Simple Blossoms
Flower
ink- Memento Tuxedo
Gold bling
Images printed on Mohawk Brillant white 100lb color copy cover CS
Copics-
Jessamine-
Skin: E11,E01,R30,E000,E000, R21,R22
Hair: E18,E19,E09,E08,E07,E95,YR07,Y38
Clothes- YG99,YG97,YG95,YR93,E59,E57,E33,E30
Wings- G40 and G20
Larkspar-
Skin: E11,YR00,YR000,R83,R81
Hair and clothes: V99,V95,V93,RV93,RV91
Boots and wings- c7,C5,C3
Azalea-
Skin: E50,E51,YR00,YR000,Rv02,Rv00
Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55
Clothes,wings and boots: RV19,RV17,RV09,RV06, W7,W5,W3,W1

11 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Angela, This looks so cute! They look like they are ready to sing a song together. I love all the colors that you used together. Just adorable! Hope you have a great week. Can't believe the weekend goes by so fast. Hugs, Lisa

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

This is really great Angela, love the colours you used!!
Love Jenni

KymKreates said...

This card is so fitting with all the things happening in our world right now. It is spectacular!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Lelia Pierce said...

This is beautiful, Angela! The sentiment is too perfect! What a great card this would make for your bestie!

XXX

Anita said...

Absolutely stunning, Angela! What a fabulous sentiment! Love it! :)

Lau W said...

Oh another superb card Angela ! wow ! love the colors and these stamps are so nice !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card angela, great images.
they look fantastic like your coloring.
thank you for your comments.

greetings karin

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!! This is my FAVE card of yours! Genius way to use these stamps and that sentiment is just perfect!! I just LOVE it girl!!

Christine Riley said...

These girls are so super cute, love the colors!
Hugs, Christine

WickedPixie said...

Oh Angela, this is GORGEOUS! I love the bright colors you have done the girls in against that Indian Summer background - brilliant!! And I love the white swirl touches!! Great card! :-)Traci

Leanne said...

Wonderful sisters card Angela. So creative! Great coloring and papers and that sentiment is fabulous! HUGS!!