Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Crafts and Me Challenges 1,2,3

Today I we have a new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges.
This weeks challenge is
1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments

For my card I used Vanessa by Hannah Lynn and you can purchase her at Crafts and Me store.


I used some papers by Prima, Spellbinder dies, Sizzix Dies, Wild Orchid Crafts roses, decorative pins, distress ink, glitter glue and copic markers.

Copics used
YR0000,YR000,R01,R21,R22
E50,E51,E23,E25,E27,E29 and E18
R04,R06,R09,R17and R19
BG11,BG53,BG57 and BG18
I added a little of B99 to the top of her eyes for more depth to them.




This card is so much prettier in person.  I love the summery feeling it has.
I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.

Go HERE to see more inspiration for the Rubber DT.

Hugs:)
Angela

13 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous card!! Love how you coloured her hair!!

Jane said...

Love the pink (my favourite colour) and you've done an ace job on the hair.
Hugs
Jane

Christina C. said...

Angela, this is absolutely SPECTACULAR....a work of art!!!!
Such a beautifully colored image and you surrounded her with fabulous embellishments. GORGEOUS!!!

Lau W said...

WOW ! Just fantastic, a fab creation again, My God, love it very much !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card angela.
she is so pretty and beautiful decorated.

greetings karin

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Angela, her eyes are beautiful and so is that gorgeous hair, love the flowers and details..fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

June Nelson said...

OH WOW you are so clever, thisis fantastic Angela ooh I just keep looking at it, its beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a stunner! Your coloring is gorgeous and love the color combo, papers and embellies! Beautiful!

Lotte said...

It's just so pretty and girly! I love it. Thank you for sharing and giving us inspiration. Hugs Lotte

SusanLotus said...

Fantastic card! Your colouring is brilliant! And I love the choice of colours. :)

Anonymous said...

Woooow, swettie you always blow me away with your fabulous coloring, this hair is glowing :))) WONDERFUL <3
Great BIG hugs :)
Lilli xx

Teresa said...

Oh! Angela, she looks so beautiful, fantastic colouring and embellies who wouldn't be happy to receive this card.
Teresa xxx

Kevin Jenkins said...

Fabulous card!! Love how you coloured her hair!!