Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rose Of Fire

Hi everyone, it's Angela here and today is my day to share a creation with you.  I created this card using "Rose of Fire" rubber stamp by Molly Harrison at Crafts and Me.
I used some DCWV Dp with those beautiful red roses on it.  I used a spellbinders Frame die called Classic Frames that I sanded the embossed part of it to bring the white core up to the surface.  I added some flowers that I got at a craft store in the Wedding department.  I used a EKSucess border punch, some black lace and on top of that I added a Recollections border sticker that I got at Michaels.  I also used some foam tape to add some dimension to the frame and image.
Here is a close up of the colored image.


Here are the copic colors I used.
Eooo,Eoo and E11  R21 on her cheeks
C9,C8,C7,C5,C3,C1,C0 for her Hair
Dress and Roses- R30,R32,R35,R37,R39,R89,RV69 and V99
Leaves- YG97,YG67,YG65,G03,YG11 and YG07
Background- C7,C5,C3,C1,C0

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Isn't amost the weekend and I can't wait.

11 comments:

gina g said...

OMG Angela this is absolutely fantastic i love the colours you've used for her i think she looks better in these than the original colours lol. luv gina xx

Miranda said...

Wow Angela, what a gorgeous card and stamp! It's a pity they don't sell them here! Have a great day, greetz, Miranda

Maya said...

OMG!!!
This is over the moon gorgeous!
The roses seems for real *wow*
Your coloring is perfect and utterly gorgeous, Angela!
Hugs from Maya

Detenish said...

It is beautiful!!!!!!!

~Lady B~ said...

This is so gorgeous, Angela! Fantastic work, as always!

Brenda said...

STUNNING!!! What an amazing card!!

Laura said...

WOW darling this is absolutely stunning the colours are gorgeous, such a beautiful image and layout xxx

Star said...

This is one of the most gorgeous cards I have seen in a long time!

Leanne said...

Wow, I'm spellbound! Gorgeous card Angela!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela this is one of my favorite.
the roses are looking real.
and she is very beautiful and your card is gorgeous.

greetings karin

Berry said...

This is completely stunning Angela! Her dress is so superbly coloured! hugs Rebekah xx