Thursday, July 19, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenges Black, White plus one color

He everyone.  Today we have a new Saturated Canary Challenge.
This weeks challenge is
Black, White plus one color

I just had to use this new image since I just finished reading The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogies. I used this new image by Krista Smith from Saturated Canary called "Grey Tie"

I decided to create this card for my husband, even though it's so girly with all the pink, lace and frills.
Hey, but it's suppose to be a sexy card anyway so I think it works great.



Here is a close up of the image colored with warm and color grays and just a little added pink to her cheeks, lips and string panties. (colored with copics)


The sentiments were computer generated. I used some DCWV paper, Spellbinder Labels Die, Bling flourish,
Wild Orchid Crafts roses, Sizzix Alterations Heart Die, the little silver heart lock is a button that I cut he back off of.
I used some distressing inks and the lace and mesh stuff is from Webster's Pages.




Go HERE to see the rest of the DT's creations this week.

Hugs:)
Angela

15 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMGgggggggggggg, Angela, this is brilliant....your coloring of this beautiful image is SPECTACULAR...I am in awe!!!!!! Absolutely phenomenal! Love the touches of pink with the grey!

Caroline said...

Stunning card. Your colouring is superb. Caroline xxx

Victoria said...

absolutely fantastic x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is another gorgeous card angela.
and I know your hubby will love it.
beautiful decorated and embellishments.

greetings karin

Sue Jones said...

ha ha Just LOVE it! have bought the image as it will make great cards for the girls at work.
your card is amazing x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Love your coloring and the colors in this card are beautiful. Everything is just gorgeous, Hugs! Leah Ann

gina g said...

Hi Angela what a sexy little beauty isn't she lol, gorgeous card, beautiful work as always. luv gina xx

Berry said...

This is totally beautiful Angela love what you did with that sexy image! hugs rebekah xx

Shazza said...

totally fabulous x

Alyssa S said...

Now that is Fifty Shades of WOW! Love the pops of pink on a B/W image! Great card

Caroline said...

Wowwww ..... super beautiful card!!! The coloring is fantastic and I love all the embellies! Gorgeous! Greetings, Caroline

Kerri said...

One of the nicest cards I have seen...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Crazy awesome!!

Ally said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... so sexy!!! hahaha, have you seen how she bites her lips??? Hilarious! guess I have to read these books too!!! it's a fantastic creation!
xoxo, alessandra

gobeagirl said...

Awww my friend. I am about 120 pages from finishing the 3rd book. I can't help it, it is just a good book. Anyways, I colored up a card for my Jerry as well with this wonderful stamp.(Haven't posted that one yet) Then my sister got a glimpse of it and insisted I make her Jerry an anniversary card for this coming week. (Got that one posted!) :O) So, just to tell you I LOVE your Ana! You as always have done such a spectacular job on her, and I love the pinks with the greys. Awesome card and I am sure that your hubby didn't even care that it had pink on it. It is just a gorgeous card. Hope you are doing good and having a great summer so far. I was without internet for over a week and I am so so SO happy to have it back. Hugs, Lisa

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow just stunning Angela! I love the beautiful colour tones and all of the details just look so lovely. So excited to be joining you on the sc team! :D