Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turn to Hesed

Hi everyone. Today is my day to post over on the Crafts and Me  Stamps blog.  This  will be a fast post as I have been working long hrs. at work this week and I should had been in bed hours ago.
This first card I have to share with you, I used one of Sara Burrier's Rubber stamps called "Turn To Hesed" and can be purchased HERE.



I used a digital image by Hannah Lynn for my second card called"Janessa" Fairy.


I also used some NEW DIGITAL PAPERS that Teresa has NOW available in the store HERE called "Floral Fantasy" and has 30 sheets of 6x6 papers in it.  This set of digital papers is also available in 12x12 .


Well That is it for me today off to get some sleep.. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs:)
Angela

12 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow Angela as always th e colouring is fantstic of two beautiful images, the cards are stuunnig too, I love visiting you for inspiration thankyou xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

WoW and dobbel WOOOOOW!!
I love these cards of yours, the first you've made the chains look so real and totally fab colors and coloring, you're my idol :)))
The second I totally love, green and purple rocks together, I lack words to desribe your words...
FANTASTIC!!!
Hugs Lilli xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

another two gorgeous cards angela.
the one on top is my favorite.

greetings karin

Berry said...

Gorgeous work Angela I love those new digi papers and I am soo tempted by that Janessa stamp! Hope you are well sweetie hugs rebekah xx

Christina C. said...

WOW.....gorgeous cards, Angela!
Your coloring is phenomenal....love the beautiful images which you colored and showcased to perfection!

Shanna Shands said...

I love the colors. These images are too adorable!

Renkata said...

Sensational colouring Angela, Just can't stop looking at.

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Angela..both gorgeous colouring and design...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Barbara said...

Angela, your coloring is always so stunning! You make these images come to life!

Ally said...

Hope you had a good and nice rest, Angela!
Both cards are truly stunning, couldn't decide which one I like more! I'd take both :)
Hugs, Alessandra

Hanneke said...

Great creations! Wonderful colors and images! I have a blogaward for you on my most recent post! Hugs, Hanneke

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. These images are too adorable!