Monday, January 9, 2012

Lady in Green


Hi everyone.  Today I have another card to share with you.  I think I have got my Mojo back.  I think with all I had going on last year and then Thanksgiving and Christmas.. I was just not really in the crafting mood the last 3 months of 2011.
I have created so many cards this weekend and I will be sharing them with you this week.  I even made it to most of my favorite blogs and left some love.  I do still have more to stop by this week, but it is a big improvement from the last 3 or 4 months.
Today I have a card to share with you using a digi  from Simply Betty Stamps, that was only available as a digi for a very short time.  But if you love her as much as I do she is taken some pre-orders on some full sheets of rubber that she is having made up.
My favorite color is green so I really love how this card turned out.  I used some Basic Grey 6x6 "Curio" paper, I love this stack of paper.


I also used my distressing tool to distress the paper. I used my Cricut fancy frames cartridge, Spellbinders border die, Green lacy trim, green flower and a floral sprig that I got at Michael's Crafts Store.  I added a gold with a pearl center button and I stamped a spiderweb in the right corner. 



Here is a list of the copics I used.

Skin: E000,E00,E21 and E11
Hair: E50, E51, YR20,YR14 and YR24
Dress: YG99,YG97,YG95,YG93,YG91 and YG11
Background:G24,G21,G40,G20 and YG11
Okay that is it for my today as I am off to bed before morning gets here.

Have a wonderful Monday.
Hugs:)
Angela

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Angela...she almost looks sad....so elegant and gorgeous colouring.Love the die behind the image...gorgeous.
Fabulous papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is stunning , gorgeous card and image angela.
beautiful decorated and design.

I'm glad your feeling a little bit better now.

greetings karin

Minna said...

awesome!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Simply stunning and elegant.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & colour.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ally said...

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*, drop-dead beautiful.
Hugs, Alessandra

Lelia Pierce said...

What can I say? *SWOON!* This is utterly amazing, not that I'm surprised! I miss your face, Ang! I hope 2012 is a much better year for you! MWAH!

XXX

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card Angela! Love green too and your version is beautiful. Love the black accents and the way her hair pops is beautiful.
So happy you are feeling better.
Have a wonderful day!!
;)

Linda said...

Angela, this is simply gorgeous as always!! love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Pure goregeousness Angela! These new images are lovely. I miss that line.