Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crafts and Me Winter (Snow/Snowflakes) Challenge #64

 Today I am hosting the Challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenge. 
For my challenge I would like you to think Winter, Snow and Snowflakes.
I don't know about you but I love creating Winter cards. I think the colors of Winter are so beautiful.

So get out all your Winter, snow stuff and join us.

Our Sponsor for this week is Whiff of Joy
And the prize is one of their brand new December released Mini Stamps called

Charming Henry isn't he so darn cute!!!!


Here is my creation using Winter, snow and snowflakes. I love this card and my just have to keep this one for myself.


Using Sara Burrier's Digital Stamp "Lady Of Opal" HERE


Here is a close-up of "Lady Of Opal" Colored with Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft Card Stock


I used some Prima Design papers, Sizzix Snowflake Die, MM snowflake brads, MS snowflake punches, Pom Pom ribbon, K&Company Snowflake Border strip, MS snow glitter, White Pigment ink around image.

Well I was last posting this as I thought I had it type and ready to go.  Sorry.

I hope you have a great rest of the week and a great soon to be weekend ahead.

Hugs:)
Angela

8 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Geez Lady! I can't believe you color even better with Prismas! This is gorgeous!!! Hope you and your family are well and have a wonderful holiday!!

Leanne said...

Beautiful Angela! I love this image, I made a card with her and don't want to give her away either.. lol..
This is beautiful, even colored pencils you bring images to life. love it!
;)

Berry said...

Gosh Angela this is stunning! I love your image and those pretty snowflakes just beautiful! hope you and the family are well and preparing for christmas! hugs rebekah xx

June Nelson said...

Its beautiful Angela I dont blame you for wanting to keep it hun xxxx

Janny's Cards Creations said...

This is gorgeous!!! Lovely card. Janny

Trina said...

This is lovely! Your coloring on kraft with pencils is just as awesome as with Copics!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous angela, you also can colored with color pensils, stunning.

greetings karin

Andrea C said...

This is immensely beautiful x