Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preview Day 5 Spinks and Spooks Collection - Lil Haunt 2 Mummie Christina

Sorry, for some reason none of my post posted yesterday or today that I had scheduled.
So tomorrow is our 7th day of previews at Tickled Pink Stamps Blog.
this is from our fifth day of previews of the NEW Spinks and Spooks Collection illustrated by Christina Dee and this collection comes with a sentiment release designed by the talented Ann.  Today we are bringing you...

LIL HAUNT 2 MUMMIE CHRISTINA AND SPINKS AND SPOOKS SENTIMENTS

I forgot to use the sentiment stamps as I was in a rush to get this done the other day.
I
i

Go HERE and see all the previews this week so far.  Here is a link to the Tickled Pink Stamps store.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oeeeeeeeeooooooooo scary but great angela.
beautiful tag.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I love this tag! It's awesome. The stamp is too cool!

Allyson