Friday, August 12, 2011

Freaky Friday,#4 Creepy or Crawly

It's time for another Challenge over at Forever Night Challenge's.
This week's challenge is 
CREEPY or CRAWLY.
and as you can see I chose CREEPY.



I found this pic while looking at someone's blog that was posting some freaky dolls she had found while blog surfing.
I think this is one CREEPY/FREAKY looking doll.

This card is a lot smaller than it looks 4 x 4.75

http://mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/creepy-easter-bunnies-6.jpg    http://tokyo5.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/redback.jpg

 Mini Dark Art Challenge!
Creepy & Crawly Challenge #4
~ Create a mini art project with something creepy or something crawly or both~
You can make any of the following or something never thought of.
  • Tag
  • atc card
  • moo card
  • inchies, twinchies, thrinchies, etc
  • mini card
  • bottle caps
  • paper clips
I am sure you get the idea!

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Hmmm...first of all, Welcome to the Darkside Angela!!!
I never knew you could do creepy so well!! Awesome!! You are now officially my hero.
Great project!! Perfect for our Kreepy Kids challenge at Haunted Design House this week!

Creations by Shirl said...

OMG Angela~
This is damn scary! Luv your cards but this one freaks me out.. I'm not too keen with spooky creatures and I don't like eight legged spiders.. Yikes! But you did awesome...
Have a great day and upcoming weekend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oeeeeeeeeeee what creepy, yak, you did a great job angela.
it really looks creepy.

greetings karin