Monday, June 6, 2011

Venus


I hope everyone had a good start to their week. I have my niece and nephew staying the night with my 2 youngest and let me tell you, you would think that there is 20 kids here as much noise as the 4 of them can make.  I am trying to get them ready for bed, but they are just not listening. My oldest daughter Destiny is going to watch them in the morning while I am at work and she is not looking forward to it at all.  I think she will be calling my Mom early in the morning to came and get my niece and nephew as she has no patience at all with loud kids that don't mind.
Anyway here is another card I made yesterday.  I used an image by Sweet Pea Stamps artist Renee Biertempfel's and her name is "Venus" and she can be found on Sheet #1 Plate #144 or she can be bought as a single.


I am having the hardest time getting good pics of cards with red on them.  It makes the image especially the skin look so light.  She looks so much better in person.



Well I am off to get these kids in bed so I can go to bed and it looks like it might take a while.  Have a great night.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

You poor lass, putting up with kids that dont listen..if only I lived closer I'd sort them out for you...lol..When I say jump, my lot say "how High?'
Gorgeous, beautiful card. What a fabulous image, and your colouring is perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

You can tell you have older kids when the young ones bother you - I'm there too. My daughter graduates on Friday and I'm complaining about certain kids attending her party that are not well behaved so I feel for you. You can only say so much when it's family. Your card is adorable. Have you tried changing the settings of contrast/brightness/saturation in your photo editing?

KarinsArtScrap said...

red is a difficult color angela, but your image and card are fabulous.

greetings karin

Renkata said...

wowwwzzzaaa Angela.
This is divine card dear!

tiggertastic said...

so rich and amazing, just really draws you in to look closer


wishing you an enjoyable weekend

hugs, sarah xx