Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge - 49 (use your favorite color/colors)

 
Hi everyone we are back with a new Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge.  This week Team B is challenging you to use your favorite color/colors.
I used Mae Western for my card and she can be purchased HERE at Kenny K Downloads.
And anyone who knows me, knows my favorite color is green and then brown is a very close second, so that is the colors I wanted to use.
I also love the color aqua/teal and it looks great when paired with these 2 colors or with black, but I didn't use that color as I feel I am always using that color.  My daughter Destiny love Teal and black, her favorites.
Oh speaking of Destiny, she sent a pic to my phone and as you can see from my blog pic with her that is is a natural blonde.. well not anymore... She just died her hair dark brown.. she used  the on that last 28 washes just incase she didn't like it, that I would wash out before she starts her Senior year.  But I think she forgot she has to have her Senior pictures done this summer.  I will post some pics sometime this week to show you.


                                               Kenny is offering  5 digi's of the winner's choice
     
Fantastic Ribbons is offering a pack of buttons 




 Let's see your Kenny K creation using your favorite colors.  Please stop by the Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge blog and see what Team B's favorite color/colors are and leave them some love.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful, Angela! I SO adore your coloring skills! It's amazing how you're able to create shadows and depth with your Copics *wow wow wow*
(BTW: pinned one of your cards on my 'Inspirational Cards' board at Pinterest *smile*)

{hugs}
Sylvia

heidy said...

Awesome card Angela,your colouring is amazing!
Hugs Heidy

LisaVeronica said...

love it! awesome!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful, your coloring is outstanding!

Hetty said...

What a great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow, wow, wow, I like your image and card angela, she is looking great and naughty.

greetings karin

Dawn said...

OMG ... this is hot, hot, HOT! I named this babe, so I love seeing what everyone does with her ... and this is by far my favourite ever!!!!!

Dawn (Team A)

tiggertastic said...

what an amazing rich make, lovely colour combination

sarah x

Anonymous said...

Hello
olalala what a hot card. Beautifully like it very much.
**Karla

Audhild said...

Love this card, great colours:-)