Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Autumn Fairie


 Hi Everyone.  I wanted to post this card before I go off to bed.  I have been sick here lately and haven't felt like doing anything.  I hope to make my rounds before the week ends.  Here is a card I made months ago and just forgot to post it somehow.  This image is by Karen Middleton and is called  Autumn Fairie", and she can be purchased as a single or on  sheet #4, Plate #115, with 3 other cuties.



Oh and thank you for all who posted your opinions about my Daughters new dyed hair.  She really appreciated it.  I am loving it more and more everyday and her boyfriend loves it.

I am so sorry to cut it short but I have got to get in bed and try to sleep some of these terrible headache and tiredness off.
Thank you for all who stop by and take time out of your day to leave me such wonderful comments.  You all are great.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

he is looking great and beautiful angela, wonderful picture.
beautiful card.

greetings karin

Maire Gamber said...

Your work is stunning! I have signed to follow your blog!