Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Ghost


Hi everyone.  I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend.  I know I am so far.  Three days off of work, yeah!!!  Today I have a card to share with you using  Rebecca Sinz's  "The Ghost" .  Which is available at Sweet Pea Stamps on Sheet #1/ Plate #147.



I really love this image and wanted to color the cracked wall something other than gray and as soon as I found this paper I knew what I wanted to do.


Well I am off to get my next creation finish as it's already after 2:30 in the morning.  I took a long nap after work and now I am not tired at all. So I'm off to get some things done before the kids get up.
Have a great and safe weekend.

6 comments:

paola said...

This is absolutely stunning!! your coloring and design absolutely beautiful, i have looked and looked at it for about 15 mins now and i am just awestruck, a real masterpiece.
smiles
Paola

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!! Love that blue colors.
Hugs Nataliya

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is awesome angela.
what a beautiful color and papers.
your image is gorgeous.

greetings karin

Chrissy said...

Well lets go back to santa and his helpers. I dont understand how all these beautiful posts have not popped up on my reader, till tonight.But they have now and are all stunning pieces of artwork.I've been through your posts and really looked at everyone and they are all definitely beaitiful.
You are a very talented lady.
Luv CHRISSYxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Angela. OMWord I love this card. She is just gorgeous and I love, love how you have colored her hair. Talk about perfection. Great colors as well. That blue with all the black, well it just doesn't get any better. Hope you are well. Sorry I haven't gotten around to commenting. I have been busy keeping up with FFF for May. lol.. It has been fun though. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Taylor B said...

Do you have a colouring tutorial? I have this stamp and just getting started with Copics, soooo...could use some help!

I love the cracked corner punch with this too - great job :)