Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge .. Punches

It's time for another challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges.  This week is the Rockin Rubber DT's turn for the challenge.  This weeks challenge is "PUNCHES",  just use one or more punched items on your card.  I hope everyone gets a chance to play along this week and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.


For my card I used one of Hannah Lynn's unmounted rubber stamps that can be purchased at Crafts and Me store called "Marna Fairy".

I colored her with copics and cut her out.
DCWV DP
PUNCHES- Martha Stewart double loop- punch around the page and butterfly punch.
Spellbinder's Classic frame Die
Rhinestones

Pretty simple card as I wanted the image to really pop with all the bright colors.

To all my followers.. please forgive me for being so behind and not visting.  I have been sick off and on for the last 2 weeks and have been so wore out when I get home from work.  I am slowly getting my engery back.  For anyone who knows me personally, knows I struggle with digestive stomach problems and have for years.  But this year they have been worse and I have had days that I can't hardly even walk as the pain gets so bad.  Well enough about me.. I just wanted to share. and with the last month of school here, my month of May is packed full of school related stuff with all 3 kids.  My oldest will be a Senior next year.. I know what ..only one more year of school... We are trying to get alkl of her stuff ready for ACTS, Senior pics, looking into Colleges.. OMG I am freaking out.. I am so not ready for her to grow up and be on her own.  So please bare with me as I get through the next month and hopefully things will get back on track.
Thanks to you all for all your comments and for not giving up on me as you still leave me such sweet comments.
I hope you have a wonderful day...

9 comments:

Maya said...

This is totally stunning!
Beautiful paper and your design is fantastic!
And your coloring is awesome!!
Such a divine creation ♥
hugs, Maya

Lau W said...

Such a nice creation, love coloring, sure ! and love this stamp !
xxx

Teresa said...

Angela I love your card it is stunning and you know I am a fan of the bright colours too! I hopeyou feel better soon, I think we are all coming out in sympathy for each other over on the rockin rubber team as a few of us are not well at the moment. I know how you feel about growing up where do the years go.
Teresax

Andrea C said...

You don't give comments to receive comments. My goodness you have so much going on at the moment how do you do it?! Another gorgeous card and good luck with your daughter x

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful and such fabulous colours you really do inspire me with your beautiful work! Chanelle xx

gobeagirl said...

Oh Angela, this is GORGOUS! I love everything from your coloing to your design to your image. So so stunning. Love it. Hugs, Lisa

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fabulous angela, gorgeous card.

greetings karin

ChickieChirps said...

This is gorgeous Angela! Your colouring is stunning!

Arabella

Anonymous said...

soo beautiful! i love the colors and i love her hair bluisch.
just stunning!
hugs!