Hello and welcome to a very special blog hop today! You may have been on the first hop that Whimsy put on for this special cause. Well, there were so many who volunteered to join in that we had to do a second one! The illustrators of Whimsy Stamps have come together to draw a special set of digi images for the purpose of raising money for the relief effort in Japan. All proceeds from the sale of these images will be donated to that cause. Kenny K, Raindrop Echo Designs, Meljens Designs, and Crissy Armstrong all contributed art work.
For the whole month of April, you can purchase the images as a set or individually (your choice) by visiting this page on the Whimsy store site. Please consider helping this special cause by purchasing one or all of the digital images we are offering.
If you have landed here from Linda's blog, you are right on track. If you have come here randomly and would like to start hopping from the beginning, please go to Ann's blog. She has the blog rotation order posted if you need to refer to it.
The amazing ladies of two design teams have come together to host this blog hop for you! Ann's team from Sentimental Sundays and the Kenny K Krafty Girlz have joined forces to design some amazing jaw dropping creations for you. You have seven days to hop through all the blogs and enjoy all the lovely creations from these talented people.
The hop runs from now through til Sunday April 17 at noon. There will be several opportunities to win blog candy! Four random commenters will get a chance to receive one of the three individual images or Ann's sentiment set. So be sure to leave comments all along the way for your chance at a free digi! Also, if you post the "Help for Japan" button on your blog's sidebar, you can enter into the draw for the grand prize! The grand prize will consist of the entire digital set made just for this cause as well as a gift certificate donated by Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs worth 10$ to use at the Whimsy Stamps store! To enter, you must help us advertise for this cause by posting the "Help for Japan" button on your blog's side bar (just grab it from my side bar or from the top of this post) and then get your name on the Inlinkz option on Ann's post so we can be sure to find the winner.
Now on to my project:
I have used The Anime image by Kenny K for my project today.
I used some Making Memories DP called "Just Chillin", some Basic Grey brads, Camoflouge ribbon, ColorBok clear sticker adhered to some brown CS and some foam tape. The image was colored with copics.
Hair: YR12,E99,E97 and E59
Pants: B99,B97,B95,B93,B91 and B00
Shirt: YG97,YG95,YG93,YG91, E27,E25,E30,E40
Next you'll want to visit Cheryl's blog to continue hopping. Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your support of this very worthy cause.
1. Ann V. - http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Ceal - http://simplybeautifulcreations.blogspot.com/
3. Cheryl - http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
4. Kristina - http://www.reflectionsofahappycrafter.blogspot.com/
5. Chris - http://mudmaven.blogspot.com/
6. Ann E. - http://annenglish.typepad.com/
7. Tameko - http://www.creatingmypeace.com/
8. Amy - http://www.papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com/
9. Lisa M. - http://lisabeesponderings.blogspot.com/
10. Susan - http://thetwopinkladies.blogspot.com/
11. Nicole - http://nicoleqmullen.wordpress.com/
12. Sally - http://salsbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/
13. Linda - http://lindascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
14. Angela - http://inmyquiettime.blogspot.com/
15. Cheryl - http://inktrap.blogspot.com/
16. Sarah - http://tiggertastic.blogspot.com/
17. Vanessa - http://lovinlifescrapinit.blogspot.com/
18. Jackie - http://jackie-cardcorner.blogspot.com/
19. Dawn - http://dawnlewisimagery.blogspot.com/
20. Vicky - http://stickywithicky.blogspot.com/
21. Amy - http://amyscraft.blogspot.com/
22. Judith - http://bellasbastelecke.blogspot.com/