Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge #32


This week over on the Crafts and Me Challenge blog we have a new challenge up and this weeks challegne is hosted by me and the challenge is Vintage/Distressed.

                               

I used "Flapper Girl Melody" by Lemon Shortbread and you can get her HERE at Crafts and Me.
 I made a different folded card than I usually make and love the way it turned out.  I used some K&Company DP, Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, Pearl pin, Spring floral pieces, Lace, Kaiser Pearls, Chalk, Foam tape, Distressing inks and tool, Melody was colored with Copics in R89,R85,R83 and R81 for her dress and hat.



 I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.

Go HERE to see what the rest of the DT created for this challenge.

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

OMG this is so gorgeous and vintage and lush. x

Lau W said...

Oh so vintage ! Love your creation Angela, as always !
xxx

Denimo said...

Hi Angela. I saw your card on the Crafts and Me blog and had to come tell you how much I love your work! This image is colored beautifully and now, after looking around your blog a bit, I see all your other creations are fantastic!! You have a marvelous talent!
Denise

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow angela love this vintage card and the image is soo sweet.
love the lace and the papers.

greetings karin

Anita said...

This is soooo beautiful, Angela! I am drooling over your coloring here, as usual! ;)