Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Design Artist Challenge!


Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Design Artist Challenge!


Beginning March 10 the Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Design Artist Challenge begins! For a month we will bring challenge after challenge searching for the Design Artist in you! No matter whether you keep it simple or go over the top we want to see your cards! All the details can be found on the special Challenge page. What's in it for you? How about the winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Sweet Pea Stamps store! So check out

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

I have passed through your blog before and thought it was so beautiful and then lost it!! So I have become a follower and added you on my side bar so that I don't miss any of your beautiful work!!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

Rosa Witten said...

This sounds like fun, I love SPS and you have been a big inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)