Monday, March 7, 2011

Surfer Boy

I have a new image to show you at Sweet Pea Stamps.  This is "Surfer Boy" by Karen Middleton.  You can purchase him now on Sheet #7 Plate #122.  He is on a sheet with 3 other cute little boys.

I used some DCWV DP, Basic Grey red brads, Fiskars Wave border punch, Creative Imaginations Sticker that I added some fun foam under to add dimension to the sticker and to the image.
So go check out and see what other images Karen Middleton has at Sweet Pea Stamps HERE.

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it the image and colours are just amazing!! Chanelle xx

Danni said...

Amazing card! The image made me giggle!

KarinsArtScrap said...

he is very cute and a great card angela.
beautiful paper for this surfer.

greetings karin

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is too cute Angela!! Love the fun dp thats just perfect for your image!

Kirsty said...

Awesome card Angela, I love it!