Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crafts and Me Challenge #24 with the Rockin' Rubber DT

Today is Challenge #24 at Crafts and Me Challenges.  This week it's the Rockin' Rubber DT's turn for the Crafts and Me Challenge and this week's challenge is to use "YELLOW".
I used a rubber stamp by Hannah Lynn called "Krista" and you can get her at Crafts and Me.


I used some K&Company DP and embellishments(the Big Flourish).  I added a big Prima Flower and some yellow and purple Recollection Roses.
The image was colored with copics.
Go HERE and see what the rest of the DT created with Yellow. There is some amazing creations from the Rockin' Rubber Crafts and Me Girls this week.  I hope you can play alog with us this week.

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a colorful ladie, she is beautiful also your card angela.

greetings karin

angelwhispers said...

Such a vibrant card just love it the colours and layout are just beautiful and the image is "Stunning" Love Chanelle xxx

Brenda said...

So gorgeous!! Love that purple with the yellow, so stunning!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Angela. Omword, I love all the vibrant colors in this card. You have given her such life with your coloring. You just know I could go on and on about how talented you are and how wonderful you coloring is. Have a great day my friend. Hugs, lisa