Monday, February 28, 2011

Violet Angel by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

I'm back to show you my 2nd card I created using one of my new stamps from Crafts and Me by Jasmine Becket-Griffith called Violet Angel. I created this card as a request from one of my friends. She picked out this stamp and wanted the card to be in purple and black.
I used some Recollections Halloween DP from Michaels. I colored my image with copics and added some glitter with a Clear Star Sakura gel pen.



I used a Spellbinders Pendant Die to create the frame she is on. I cut it out about 4 or 5 times and cut into pieces to make my frame. I then went over the embossed dots with a Sakura Clear Star gel pen to add more detail to the frame.

Here you can see some of the sparkle on her hair, wings and dress.

I also used a Spellbinders border die, some silver circle embellishments, the silver and black glitterly chipboard is from DCWV.
I took this card to my friend today at work she loved it.



Well I am off as it's almost Midnight here and I have so much to get together for the kids for school tomorrow.
Sorry I am still so far behind on blog visiting, but my youngest is having some problem with her reading in school and we spend most of the night going over sight words and reading books. I can't understand why she is having a problem other than she can't sit still for over a minute, but she gets a 100 on every spelling test she takes. So my nights are spent teaching her and working with her to try to get her up to speed.
Have a great night and day. Thanks you ALL so much for all your wonderful comments and I hope to be able to do the same soon.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic card from you, love the colors and the coloring is fab :D
The details are stunning!
Have a nice day:)
Hugs Lill

Chrissy said...

This is fabulous Angela.The colouring of her dress is amazing.All the folds in her dress are there, and the glitter is gorgeous.Wonderful card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Pamment said...

All I can say is WOW - and that just isn't enough!
xXx

Vicky said...

OMG.....this is blooming amazing how on earth do you colour the way you do its awesome. I'm not surprised your friend loved this its fabulous in every way sweetie......WOWWWWWWWWWWW.....
Your youngest maybe its that she gets distracted in school hun I used to love reading & spelling when I was young but I was VERY easily distracted I always wanted to know what was going on around me & if she cant sit still for a min then that adds to it..... She sounds like she is as bright as a button hun a clever girl who with her fab mum's help will go on to do very well indeed.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lau W said...

I love sparkles, superb dress, hair...Aw, lovely card !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful again, are you not tired of me that I say that everytime.
the coloring is gorgeous that dress is a live.

greetings karin

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Stunning!!

WYHSbndmomX2 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! Beautiful!!