Sunday, January 9, 2011

KennyK Crafty Girlz Challenge #26? No card to share

This week it's Team A's turn to show you what they created for Challenge 26 over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.
I was trying to get a card done but I go stuck in one of my New Years Resolutions of redoing and organizing my craft space. I have worked on it all weekend and I am still not done, maybe in a few weeks!!lol!! For anyone who knows me my craft area is in my kitchen and the rest of my storage is in my Utility room. SO it is a HUGE challenge to make my space work for me and to stay clean, which it never does. Only when I have cleaned it then take a few days off of no crafting.

And now on to this weeks challenge – Love You” and we are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Just remember only the entries using Kenny K's images will be in for the prizes. So hop on over and see what the DT has created and to see what prizes are up for grabs this week and I so hope you can play along.

No comments: