Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday to my Darling Daughter!!!!!!!



Yesterday my darling daughter Destiny turned 17. Goss I'm getting old. This is the card I created for her for her birthday using her favorite colors Tealish aqua and black. Plus I had to add silver in too.
I used a Hannah Lynn digial image from Crafts and Me and this name of this image is "Forever Rose" and you can get her HERE.




I really love the way her card turned out and she loves it.


Here is a side few to show some of the dimension on the card.



My Darling Daughter Destiny!! I love this girl sooooooo much!!!!!

Supplies Used:




Paper: Bo Bunny DP, Black CS, Image was printed on Mohawk Color Copy Brilliant White 100 lb Cover CS


Accessories: Making Memories metal Molding strips, Black Lace, Silver branches, Wild Orchid Craft Roses, Prima black glitter flowers, Metallic Teal Drew Drops, Black Pearl stick pins( colored with black Copic Marker), Spellbinder Classic Frame Die, Nestie Label Die, Silver MS fine Glitter, Glossy Accents and Foam tape


COPICS:


Skin: E11,E01,E00,E000,YR000,YR0000, R22,R21


Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55 and 0 colorless blender


Rose: BG49,BG13,BG09,BG11,BG0000


Globe: C0,C1,C3




15 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday Destiny! I can't believe you have a 17 yr old!! What a really gorgeous card you made for her. So much gorgeous detail, and that image... looks just like her. Thanks for sharing!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card for your daughter angela, congratulations to you and your daughter and family.


greetings karin

Julie said...

An absoluting stunning card, Angela - as is your daughter!! Fantastic colouring and I love the deep blue and all the wonderful co-ordinating accessories!! Such an eye-catching card and the image is beautiful! Juliexx

Andrea C said...

Wow firstly how great are those pics of your daughter she is STUNNING!! Your card is a close second to your daughter's beauty. Love the place for you to write your sentiment that is so class x

Teresa said...

Angela, say happy birthday to your Daughter from me and the card is perfect it looks just like her. I love the colours and embellies, those blues are georgous.
Teresa x

craftymum said...

gorgeous daughter and gorgeous card
hugs Sarah x

♥Rach♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter, she's such a beauty!
Love this card, I see why you chose the image and the colors and embellies are just perfect :0)

Renkata said...

Happy Birthday to your sweety Angela!
The image look like her, very gorgeous!

gobeagirl said...

Happy Birthday Destiny. I hope that you had a wonderful day. Angela, this card is so beautiful! I have to agree with your daughter. Those colors are just fabulous! So so beautiful. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Lau W said...

Happy birthday to your superb daughter !
This card is amazing, a beauty !
xxx

Elena V. said...

so cute!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous daughter. :) I hope she had a happy birthday.

Betty Boo! said...

Happy Birthday Destiny! Beautiful card and Daughter! Congrats!

Betty

Vixykins said...

I LOVE that colour combo and the blonde hair makes it glow, beautiful hunny x