Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brigid Ashwood's Firefly

Hi everyone, I'm jumping in to show you one of the new stamps/images that is on pre-order now. This artwork is by one of our new artist Brigid Ashwood. Her Steampunk artwork is so beautiful. The name of this one is FireFly. She is on sheet #3/ Plate #104.


I decided to make a travel journal book. This is going to one of my friends as she does alot of traveling and this wood be a great way for her to write down things while shes there so she don't forget before she get home.


Here is a close up of the image. I tried to make it alittle more rustic so if it got worn it would look like it was made that way.


I used some Tim Holtz DP and metal clock pieces. The rest of the DP is from DCWV Journey's collection, distressing inks, K&Company chipboard flower piece, clear sakura glitter pen, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Chipboard flourish.




Here's another view to show some of the dimension.



Remember to check out all the stamps Sweet Pea offer HERE and to see what's on SALE.


Hope you like the Journey Journal book and thanks for stopping.

7 comments:

Brigid Ashwood said...

She looks great!

Gina Lindsay said...

I missed you today!!

this is amazingly gorgeous, wow. I mean, WOW!!

Zarah said...

VERY cool! WTG!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great idea and design angela.
your friend wil love this.
what a beautiful picture and such details.

greetings karin

Lau W said...

Wow such a wonderful design woooooow !
xxx

Dawn said...

This is wonderful, I love it

Leanne said...

I'm so loving these images and what you are creating with them. Such a gorgeous card Angela!! TFS! Hugs,