Friday, December 31, 2010

A Layout Oh My

Sorry I have been so quiet this week. I have been trying to get things done for all my DT new releases and Challenges and I still have a ton to do.
Today I wanted to share with you I scrap page I did a few days ago. One my the things I am going to try to do more in 2011 is scrapbook more. I have really put it on the back burner this past year and I am really missing creating more scrap pages.

This layout is of my youngest daughter when she was about 2, she is now 6 and in the 1st grade.
The pic's of her didn't turn out great it must had been a bad roll of film. These pic's were taken with my 35mm Canon that I hardly ever use anymore.


The DP and some of the embellishments are from My Minds Eye Abbey Road collection.









I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

So cute! I can't believe that I have known you long enough that I remember seeing these pictures when they were taken. She has just grown so much! I hope you have a very happy New Year! We are staying in tonight probably to watch a movie or two.

Lau W said...

Lovely creation Angela, so sweet !
I wish you and your family an happy new year ! Best wishes !
xxx