Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Pea New Artist and some pic's to share

Hi everyone. I have some cards to share with you using 2 of our new artist... Linda Biggs and Jennifer Nilsson. For the first one I used Mark Browne from Sheet #2 Plate #83. I decided to color the image similar to the orginal artwork as Linda's coloring is so bright and cheerful. I colored it with copic markers

These 2 I used an image from Jennifer Nilsson called Daisy Flower Fairy. She is from Sheet #1 Plate #80 or you can purchase her individually.




I hope you all are enjoying all these new artist as much as we are.

Here are some pics I wanted to share with you of my kids at their Halloween Parties at school.
This is my Daughter Jazmine who is 6. She wanted to be a fairy.
Jazmine is the one on the left.

Here is my son Bailey.. He doesn't look too happy at all. I htink he said about 3 words the whole time I was there. I had to run back and forth between the 2 schools as their parties were the same time so I missed alot of both of them.






This morning my son who is 9 went with his Dad Deer Hunting. I know Me myself I could not shoot anything, but they live for it. And here in Tennessee it's as common as playing football, which neither is a sport for me. But I do support them in what they love. I got a call from my husband at 7:oo this morning saying Bailey has something to tell you.. he got on the phone and said in a normal tone Momma I shot a 4 pointer! I was so happy for him, as this is his 2nd deer. He made a clean shot so no sufering!! Thank goodness.

And here he is with his Buck.
Sorry if thes pic's bother you in anyway.


And of course little Jazmine had to get in a pic too. She does everytime her Dad brings on home.


He is now asleep as he got up at 4 this morning and my Husband and my 6 yr old Daughter are out in the shed cutting him up for the meat. No I don't eat it but they do. Skinning a deer freaks me out so I stay out of the way.
Well I hope you have a wonderful and great Halloween.

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

your cards are looking great angela.
the card above is very sheerful with those colors.
the other cards I love too, beautiful image.
beautiful children you have.

greetings karin

KymKreates said...

The cards are out of this world and your son looks much happier on his deer pic than school pic!!!

PS it grosses me put too!

xoxo,
Kym

Andrea C said...

your cards are wonderful as always and your children are so gorgeous looking x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Thanks for stopping by today, sweetie! Your new creations are just stunning (as they ALWAYS are!) and that new artist seems pretty great! Great pics of the kids-hope you guys had a great weekend!

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful cards, Angela, absolutely stunning!
Hugs, Christine

Tanya S said...

Wow your coloring is just jaw dropping.!!Can I be like you when I grow up?!Baaahaa.
PS I too am not a fan of the whole hunting ,meat thing!!Whatdaya do!?LOL

Kerry said...

Hi Angela, another set of amazing cards!!! Gorgeous!!! And love all the halloween outfits. They are so awesome! Have a fabulous week.

WickedPixie said...

Angela, seriously AMAZING cards! I love them! :-)Traci

Anita said...

Adorable kiddos! Your cards are super fabulous too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hі, аfter геading
this remaгκablе post i аm also glad to shaгe my κnow-how hеre ωith frienԁs.


Feel free tο surf to my page ... cheap toys