BUT what's more exciting is that we have a NEW girl for you today and her name is Sookie and she is ROCKIN from the 80's and here are just a few highlight, songs, shows and movies from the 80's....
- Betty Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes
Lady Diana Spencer marries Charles, Prince of Wales.
Walk Like An Egyptian by Bangles
- In Australia, baby Azaria Chamberlain disappears from a campsite at Ayers Rock, reportedly taken by a dingo.
- Thriller album by Michael Jackson is released, becoming the biggest selling album of all time in entertainment history.
- The movie ET was made.....While visiting the Earth at Night, a group of alien botanists is discovered and disturbed by an approaching human task force. Because of the more than hasty take-off, one of the visitors is left behind. The alien is found by a 10 year old boy, Elliot. While E.T. slowly gets acquainted with Elliot's brother Michael, his sister Gertie as well as with Earth customs, members of the task force work day and night to track down the whereabouts of Earth's first visitor from Outer Space. The wish to go home again is strong in E.T. & he starts building a device to send a message home. Before long, E.T. gets seriously sick, and because of his special connection to Elliot, the young boy suffers, too. The situation gets critical when the task force finally intervenes. By then, all help may already be too late, and there's no alien spaceship in sight.
- The Wonder Years......An adult Kevin Arnold reminisces on his teenage years spent growing up during the 60's. As he goes from adolescence to adulthood, he experiences, along with his best friend Paul and sometimes-girlfriend Winnie, the full range of trials and traumas that come in just about everyone's life.
I love all 6 of the new images and I can't pick a favorite!!! But I am glad we have a new face to the Lil Lolitas!!
I remember wearing my hair all teased and full of hair spray to keep it in place!! The 80's was a fashion I'd NEVER wear again!! We wore some of the craziest stuff then. When I saw her I knew I wanted to color her in Hot Pink and black and give her pink hair!!
Please stop by the Tickled Pink blog and see how you can win Sookie for yourself and one lucky person could win the whole new release!! Also today is Pre order day so they will be available in the store to order and not only that she is having a sale!!! So go and check it out and get your order in today!!
Make sure you go and leave all the Pink Ladies some love on their personal blogs!! I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of our creations of the new Fashionette Lil Lolita's!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stamps: 80's Sookie Fashionette Lil Lolita at Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: DCWV Rock Star DP
Accessories- All chipboard and ribbon are from the DCWV Rock Star Collection, black brads, foam tape and metallic ink