Thursday, May 13, 2010

TGF "In The Spotlight" Color Challenge


Today is our "In The Spotlight" Thursday Challenge over on The Greeting Farm Blog. And this weeks challenge is a color challenge. And to be honest I had a hard time with these colors, but luckily I found this paper stack from DCWV. I have had this paper for awhile. Not only did I have a hard time with the colors, but I also couldn't get good pic's of my scrapbook page.
This is my SON Bailey and he is just like any other 9yr old BOY. He is a hand full and loves anything to do with being outside ( which he can't go out and play until he gets better and it's driving him crazy).
Monday I took him to the Dr. and after a month of going back and forth to the dr's office we finally found out what is wrong with him. He has pneumonia in his left lung, allergys and asthma. His asthma is triggered by allergies, just not for sure what allergies he has. His breathing has been terrible off and on for the last 2 weeks . So he is now on 4 breathing treatments a day and 5 other meds. I took these pictures of him after he had started to feel somewhat better on Tuesday. I had also just cut his hair, about 3 to 4 inches off. It was getting way too long and looked like a mop when he got up every morning.
It's crazy to think of all the possibilities that can be done with this kit , Oh and lets not forget about the cute little Anya in this set.


And here is a close up of my HANDSOME little man.

So please go and check out the rest of the GDT's creations on The Greeting Farm Blog HERE.

10 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fabulous! Love it! :)

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Such a FAB scrapbook page darling, i love those stars with the faces, so cute !!!! your son is going to turn into a lovely looking man one day xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Sorry to hear your son's been sick - but glad he's on the mend! He's certainly a handsome young man - you have a lovely looking family going by the pics on your blog! And what a fabulous page to showcase him - great use of the colours!
xXx

KymKreates said...

what a great memory, treasure them they grow up so darn fast!

Love crafts forever said...

What a handsome boy you have. Awesome layout Angela. Nataliya.

♥Rach♥ said...

I hope that he starts feeling better really soon, I know it's the worst feeling when your kiddos are sick!
LOVE this layout, you've got a handsome boy there and I love how you used the colors and stamps :0)

craftymum said...

Hi Angela
so sorry to hear your son has been so ill. My Daniel had Pneumonia when he was 4 and has had Asthma too so I know how worrying it is. In fact we have been to the Dr's this morning and he has Tonsillitis!. He's 19 and still needs his mum!
I do hope Bailey picks up soon
Love sarah XXX
p.s. great boys scrapbook page by the way!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww he's adorable, Angela! Great layoutand FANTASTIC use of color! and I hope your little dude gets better soon!

Lysa said...

Great page! Love all of details :)

Christine Riley said...

What a fabulous scrapbook page, I love the layout! So sorry your little guy has been sick, hope he feels better soon!
Hugs, Christine