Thursday, January 14, 2010

Monday Mania with Club Anya and Friends

This is going to be a short and fast post. I will be back in the morning to add all the details I used for this challenge. THis card was created for Monday Mania on the Club Anya and Friends Blog. This was Caz's challenge. I used Rocker Anya and Dress up Ian for this challenge.
Be back later to edit this post!!!
Okay I am back
For this card I used some DCWV DP and the sheetmusic is real sheet music that I ripped out of my Daughter Red Hot Chili Pepper's (One Hot Minute) chord book. Yes she loves them!! I took her to see them in concert for her 13th Birthday!! They came to Nashville Tennesse just a few days before her birthday. I used a EKSuccess border punch on hte sheet music. The shhet music is from the song Falling into Grace!! Which I used as their Band Name!! The microphone and stand is the Rocker Hanna set from the former Hanna Stamps Company.
I added some silver star brads to each corner and the rock star and skull stamps is from an Inkadinkado set. I added some flourishes with a Quickuts die. I aged and distressed the sheet music. I added some red and black mixed fibers to the card.
The images was stamped on GP CS with Memento Ink and colored with copics then cut out.
I masked Ian by just stamping him on my card stock then stamping him on a plain sheet of copy paper and cutting him out and laying it over the stamped image on the CS. Then I stamped Rocker Anya a little above him to the side. That way she is behind him and he takes the show as the Lead Singer of Falling into Grace. I hope you like it!! SO much fun to create!!!
I have 3 of my Sweet Pea Cards posted on their blog!! One was posted on 1/13/09 and the other 2 today!! It so exciting seeing your work being shown somewhere other than your own blog!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Angela, this is sooo awesome i really love it, it Rocks! Wonderful use of papers and your colouring is divine, love all the texture with the funky fibres too, a truly awesome creation.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Only By His Grace said...

Wow! Angela!
I think I am a big fan of your colouring. I would say this is a teenagers card...of course unless it is for a 60 year old rocker like myself heheh.
I love how you have done the hair and the things all around the room like the skull image...ooooooh.
Super card Angela. I love it.
I also love the new picture of you and your daughter. What a couple of smashing young ladies. You look more like her sister.
Hugs Marion

Gina Lindsay said...

This is great! I love all the extras you put into decorating your card.

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE, love their hair, hugs Cindy xxoo

craftymum said...

Hi Angela , Thanks for your comments on my blog. What a fantastic card you have created and congrats for having your cards posted on the Sweet Pea Blog too.
Love Sarah XXX
p.s. Why not enter the TotallyGorjuss challenge blog. You don't have to use Totally Gorjuss stamps, but if you do you get a double entry for the weeks winning prize

Jodi said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! I love your coloring and all of the rock star embellishments! Everything goes together so perfectly!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stressed Stamper said...

fantastic card love the colours you have used and the sheen look on the hair - great

WickedPixie said...

Angela!! I can't express how much I LOVE this card!!! WOW!! You SO Rock!!! (And congrats on your Sweet Pea cards - Your work with their stamps is so awesome, I know we will see a lot of it on their blog!) :-)Traci

Scrapping Julie said...

WHOA!!!!! awesome stuff chicka!
i checked out sweet pea from your recommendation. fantastic stuff!
are you sure destiny is not my child we seem to have so much in common as i LOVE the red hot chili peppers too

gobeagirl said...

WOW Angela! This card is F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C......... I agree with everyone else, I LOVE it! The way you colored their hair and all of the attention you paid to the details...Wonderful...You are just so creatively gifted! Have a great weekend, Lisa G

Jessica Diedrich said...

AMAZING! I can't stop looking at this one! Hope you have a great weekend!

Randi said...

Wow, Angela!! Such a dramatic card!! Seriously amazing!! Those dark colors are soooo stunning!! Fantastic job with the highlights and shading!! Love all your rocker elements!! What an awesome creation!!

Leanne said...

Hi Angela,
This card is so beautiful!!! I love everything.. simply amazing.
have a gr8 weekend!
hugs!
Leanne

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Your coloring rocks!!! Your use of colors and the layout makes everything pop!! So much eye candy to look at here!! Gorgeous!

Have a great weekend!!
hugs!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG I cant believe I almost missed this! AMAZING!! I love it! Your way too clever, but I love seeing what you create each time.
Kristy x

Holly said...

WOW, absolutely amazing! I just love TGF and Sweet Pea stamps. Your blog has quickly become one of my top favs. Can't wait to see whats next!

Amy said...

This card is beyond fabulous Angela! Anya and Ian make quite the rockin' duet and your coloring looks AMAZING! Congrats on the win!

Vicki's Blog said...

This is a great card...
I love your rockers...
Vicki