Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas card and a bookmark

This will be a fast post!! I have to be at work again at 5:00 in the morning. This is one of my Christmas cards that I have finished. And the next picture is a bookmark that I made for a good friend that I work with for her 1o year old daughter who also loves Edward!! I think all kids are crazy about these books and the movie. I still have so much to do but tomorrow is my last day of work this week. So I had to make hers first so I can give it to her Mom tomorrow.
If I have time I will come back and edit this post and add all the details and Supplies. But I will let you know that I did Laminate the bookmark to be able to withstand some wear and tear! Kids are rough on everything and I wanted this to last longer!!
I hope I will have alot more to share in the next couple of days! I know I still have about 3 cards I haven't posted yet!! Hope to be back later!




8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh these are wonderful!! Awesome job!

Amy said...

Angela, I love how you've colored Gossamer for a Christmas card, she's simply stunning! As is the entire card!
And that Edward bookmark is sure to become the girl's favorite! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love your cards, they are delightful!!

Angelwood said...

Love these too! Awesome images and so beautifully colored!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Happy Crafting! hugs, Angela Wood

Silli said...

This is very pretty Angela, love your coloring! Hugs Silke

WickedPixie said...

Angela, I love how you used Amy's fairy on a Christmas card! She looks fabulous!! And that book,ark is fantastic!! That girl is going to be so thrilled!! :-)Traci

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angela!
Your card is gorgeous as is the colouring. The bookmark is very well done and I know your friends daughter will love it.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy happy new year.
Hugs Marion

Gina Lindsay said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Love the card with the fairy, the gold is great and something I almost never use! Love the bookmark too.