Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Fairy Holly

This has been a long couple of days, with 2 Thanksgiving dinners to go to and cook for. Yesterday I went shopping, but I waited till 4:00 in the afternoon before I left the house. And the kids and I finally got our Christmas tree up and decorated!!!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and found some great sales this weekend!!

I will be back later to add all the supplies used for this card and to go blog visiting!!!! Now you know why I haven't been around for the past couple of days. I am on my way out the door right now to take my oldest daughter Destiny to the movies to see New Moon!!! Yes I am going to watch it too... I haven't seen a movie in the theather in years..... and I mean years!!! But I promised her I would take her to see it to have some Mom and daughter time!!! Gotta go be back later!!!

I'm back!! The movie was alot better than the the first!!! And better than I expected!!
Supplies Used
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil/Christmas Fairy Holly
Ink: HP printer and VersaFine
Paper: Basic Grey Dasher and Georgia Pacific White CS
Accessories: Fake dew drops colored with R29 copic marker, ribbon??glitter glue
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00 and R20
Dress: R29,R27,R24,R22,YG67,YG63 and G0000
Wings:RV02 and R00
Hair:E50,E51,YR31 and Y00

9 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Your card is beautiful! We went shopping to yesterday, but later in the afternoon, not early in the morning. I hope you enjoyed the movie!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so precious, wonderful coloring Hugs Cindy xxoo

Only By His Grace said...

I love this one. such a nice stamp image and the way you have coloured it is beautiful.
Hugs Marion

Silli said...

Very pretty Angela, love the colors... Happy sunday!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!! She is beautiful Angela!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

yep, this is very sweet!!!
glad you watched the movie. i agree it was MUCH better than twilight.
no shopping for me! i dont do crowds like that very well. but GOOD for you!!!!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous coloring on the fairy, she's been catching my eye a lot lately...love what you did with her!

Randi said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the image! You colored her sooo beautifully and paired her with some perfect DPs!

Price said...

OMG!! She is beautiful Angela!!!