Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn Breeze

I made this card last night but didn't have time to post last night. I am back on 12 hr days again. It's nice to have extra money to go Christmas shopping with, but I know one thing I am so tired. My body still cannot get adjusted. I stay up way to late at night and when I have to get up at 3am I have to make myself try to get in bed earlier. Which is not easy, at least not for me. For this card I used and image from Elisabeth Bell for Susan's Custom Art And Card Design and her name is Danni. Isn't her hair so beautiful with the wind blowing it? I have so many new stamps that I haven't even inked up yet. Hopefully I will get a chance to make something with them. I've had this collection for over month and I just now inked her up. I have the whole collection which is a total of 7 images and they are all so beautiful!!
I forgot to add the ribbon before I pop doted the image to my card and had to try to pull it back off and in the process I put a wrinkle in the white part of my image. Hate it when that happens. Gotta run supplies below.

Stamps:Danni(Elisabeth Bell for SCACD)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: DP- DCWV 2009's Fall stack, CS-DCWV matstack
Ribbon-Sheer(Joann brand)
Accessories: gold brads,Prima flowers and a lot of Pop dots( i wish I had taken a Side view photo to show you all the dimension on this card, there is a lot)
Copics:
Skin: Eoo
Hair:E27,E37,E35,E33
Shirt:Ro8,YR09,YR04
Pants:E31,E33
Wings:C1,BG10
Grass:YG63,YG67,G85
I JUST NOW REALIZED I DIDN'T COLOR THE FLOWERS IN THE GRASS!! I was in such a hurry to make a card last night that I didn't even look to make sure I had colored everything.

6 comments:

Annie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your coloring!

Amy said...

Danni is gorgeous, I love hair blowing in the wind! Awesome coloring job Angela, it's a perfect fall feeling card!

Scrapping Julie said...

beautiful coloring girl, the project is not ruined, it is distressed!

Gina Lindsay said...

Gorgeous, I love your colors, goes along perfectly with the blowing wind.

Silli said...

This is so very cute, live the image and the papers! Great!

Lombardlibv said...

beautiful coloring girl, the project is not ruined, it is distressed!