Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She'll Share Her Heart

I'm back tonight with a Christmas card. This cute little elf's name is Kringlet and she is made for SCACD by Victoria Case. She is one of the images from the Winter Wonderland Collection. Isn't she so sweet??? I stamped her with Memento ink and colored her with copics and then cut her out. I cut an oval out with my nestabilities and colored it with Twinkling H2o's in a light green. After that dried I attached it to a with oval just a little larger, then a red scalloped one, then a green one. I only pop dotted the dark green and my sweet little elf image.
The DP is from a Christmas pack that is made for Hobby Lobby, that I got last year. I added some wide green gingham ribbon that I tied at the end with some small green ribbon that I threaded through the red buttons and tied in a knot. I added some light green rhinestones to the card and for her button. I also added some golddish yellow rhinestones for her bells on her hat and shoes.
I usually don't added a sentiment till I figure out who will be the receiver of the card. I always want to sentiment to match the person who is receiving it.
Well I am off to make some more little candy bags for the kids school Halloween party on Friday. I decided to do something simple. I just don't have the time to make 50 of something that is just too time consuming. Something is better than nothing.. Right?? Thanks for looking ..

If anyone checked out the sale at Instyle Stamps leave me a comment and let me know. If you haven't then you need too. Well at least look to see what she has on sale.. You my want some for yourself..

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Angela,what a cutie stamp! Love all the details you added to the card, so awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Angela I love your sweet card your ribbon is so pretty.

Silli said...

This is so sweet Angela, I love the big ribbon! Hugs!

Scrapping Julie said...

LOVE this card. i did check out that site. neat stuff. i have not bought anything...yet.

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this Angela, this is my favorite I think. Love the way you did the ribbon! you are such a bad influence on me...of course I had to go look!

Gentlemen said...

Angela I love your sweet card your ribbon is so pretty.