Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Witch Card

How is everyone doing? I'm ok if I could just get some sleep. Well for tonights card I used a Witch Cameo image from Sassy Studio Designs. Isn't she just one of the prettiest witches ever??
Nothing scary about her.. I printed the image off and colored her with copics and some of the gray's are prismacolor markers. I have the #1,#3 and #5 in the cool copics but I have the 70% and 90% cool gray in the prisma marker. I really need some more colors in copics, but until I can afford to buy all the rest my prisma's will have to do for the colors I don't have. I do have all the 156 colors of prismacolor markers. I love them, but not as much as I Love my Copics.. Other than the grays all other colors are copics. Back to the card. I used some Dark purple CS from CTMH and some green CS from DCWV. I used the spiderweb cuttlebug folder after I cut out the black behind my image with a nestabilites Label die. I also cut out a green circle with one of my nestabilities for behind the image. The lighter purple paper is DCWV. I added some bats with my EKSuccess punch and some green brads that I colored with a copic and then coverd them with glitter glue. The sentiment is from my little witch set from Insanity Stamps at StampHappens. The flourish is from the same set . Well tomorrow I will be back to show you what I ended up making for the kids to take to school tomorrow. I ended up making something a whole lot easier, since I had to make roughly 50 of them. Those little treat bags I was going to make would have taken too long to make. I made 60 of those last year but with a different image than Gothic Hanna I used on the one I posted a while ago for a Hanna Challenge. And they took forever to make.
My daughter did love her Fairy card. I gave it to her tonight when I got home from work. She was asleep when I finished it late last night. On my way to finish getting the kids stuff ready for tomorrow. I will already be at work when they get up in the morning.. I have to get up at 3 am so I had better get to it.. Thanks for looking..

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty, awesome coloring.

Silli said...

wow Angela..., your coloring is perfect!!!! The hairs are perfect!!!!!!! Hugs and happy day!

Amy said...

Awesome card Angela! Love the design and your coloring of her is just gorgeous!

Scrapping Julie said...

holy smokes she is one hot momma!!
perfect!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love how you colored her hair and would love to know the colors you used!!